[kj] Top 10 bands

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 17:09:05 EDT 2007

Oh Vanessa you are a star :)
Dave is one of the greatest unsung guitar heroes IMHO.
He doesn¹t know me from Adam, but jab him in the ribs for me when you see
him next.
I¹m sure he¹ll like that.
Most people do.
Or am I confusing that with chocolate?
Or shoes?
Maybe both.
Whatever, I thankee, humbly!

flat potangé

BTW ­ Julian Cope live ­ happy memories & always amazing.

--

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear