[kj] Top 10 bands

Vanessa Luff v.luff at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 30 16:09:21 EDT 2007

Re: [kj] Top 10 bandsWe see Dave Fielding every week as he lives here in Lincoln. Been to all the CDF gigs. There IS a cd out there called Northern Stars (or Allstars) I forget.
CDF is tribal dance mularky - Dave on guitar, Didge on...well didgerdoo, Ralph on anything he can hit and a second drummer has been added - Dan.

If you go to Pedro's Reegs site there's some stuff on there

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=45812453

Dave recently played the encore with the Inspiral Carpets (they played here at our new venue The Engine Shed - he absolutly loved it - bouncing around like he did at that first Academy gig (Reformation) he was on a real high playing infront of a big crowd - reckon if Mark had been in the vicinity we could've got them talking again!!!!

The CDF gig's are fun but you really do need to be sat in a field and be ready to bop about

Oh and by the way Dave is a HUGE Glen Cambell fan ;)