[kj] FW ot.. p. mccartney

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:24:24 EDT 2007

fatpotanga hiya ;-)

fear not your never go out of business,you are the king and the master of
the bad puns posted here,what you usually post surpasses anything i could
come up with ;-D,i am just one of your 1st year pupils in the art of
exstremely bad--puns !!!!

melinda

ps paul.mc was seen the other day a little worse for wear after spending a
few hours nursing a rather exspensive guiness!!!! ( yep that was real
poor....still,you have to keep up with the news to get that one,which i am
sure you do,if not-- a quick exsplanation you will get ;-)