[kj] Corporations and banking houses

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Mar 29 12:13:56 EDT 2007

Was wondering why some people are so critical of banking houses in
particular, ahead of other corporations, for example Jaz says in Dark
Forces:

All the banking houses

that buy and sell

they'd sell their own mother..

just eat shit die

like everyone else

He also says he studied international banking in Switzerland for 3 years, in
the video interview on the main site, and quotes "Tragedy and Hope" by Carol
Quigley. Sounds like a good read. Oh and he also says the banking families
deserve to be shot.

I found this short video documentary which explains the details of the
banking system, called 'Money as Debt'. Here's a link to the video streaming
on Google Video (you can torrent it as well):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279

Worth a watch I thought. I downloaded it so I can give it to friends as part
of my hippie propaganda, along with another movie I recommend along the same
lines, 'The Corporation'. I agree with most of it, especially after having
worked at a multinational bank, on their trading floor no less (just
computer support, honest!). I really hate working for corporates, the people
who actually buy into it and work at the top in particular. Am looking at
the prospect of going back to work for one as I look for a new contract
actually, sigh. Well, I can't seem to find Killing Joke Island, despite
living in the vicinity, so what is a guy supposed to do?!

It's interesting going a bit deeper into the material though, I find Tool
are another band you can do that with. Here's a Tool recommended reading
list:

http://toolshed.down.net/community/readinglist.html