[kj] 4.m.burke- My Turn in Hell

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:25:41 EDT 2007

sorry to hear about the tempory loss of your mum(yourll meet up again ok in
the future ;-)

stay strong,i know its all a little raw at mo on you and the rest of your
glan ;-/

if you still want to ask your mum anything urgently,ask in your
head,seriously,you will proberly get the answer
and a visit from her in your sleep--dream world when your least exspecting
it ;-D

melinda ps that method worked--happened for me with my grand-- mum when she
passed on!!!!