[kj] FW: Re: FW: jon--: good idears 4-- KJ logo

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Mar 29 12:18:50 EDT 2007

Someone tell Boner that Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash, and the Grim Reaper want
their style back...and take off those ridiculous bloody sunglasses. Might
break the 15 year $hitstreak...

I saw him in an interview a while back where the interviewer was talking
about their peers and Boner was like "What peers?"

And seriously meant it...sigh. Whatever mate, you're peerless. Oh except
Saint Gandalf and Sir Paul McCartney.

Actually I have read a few people say McCartney is actually a pretty laid
back dude. Probably one of the few weed smoking Sirs too.

Well done Sir!