[kj] FW: Re: FW: jon--: good idears 4-- KJ logo

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:55:05 EDT 2007

reply is below ;-)

>From: "jon chapman" <jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Re: good idears 4-- KJ logo

>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:58:40 +0000

>john chappy--- happy clappy anounced ;-D)))

>"i think we should all club together and send ethiopia 1000's of kj t

>shirts and when the next famine hits they will all be seen  wearing kj

>shirts on every news channel all over the world.i may even dip into my

>pockets......................................?"

jon

well what a picture that would make ;-0,kinda comical in a very tragic
situation,that had been completely engineered by its own selfish--power
hungry government ;-/

but at least it would give those deprived people a bit of dignity by at
least beeing covered,as opposed to beeing nakid,or wearing thread bear
garments,as has usually been the case,due to beeing beyound piss--poor ;-/

not a completely unrealistic suggestion of yours john,how many here would
join the corse i wonder ? i would so theres 2 people so far at least ;-)
im seriouse incase your were joking ;-D

>btw,bono has been knighted today in dublin,i herd him saying on radio"

>anyone can call me anything apart from --sir bono--lord this that,or my

>lord bono would do fine !!"

i thought of a few choice words i would call him,one was prompus
w......ker,the other was just
arrogant w.....ker ;-D)))))))) i know he has done alot of stuff for
ethiopias situation, and to that i take my hat of to him and bob,but
still--i mean..............hes getting a bit above himself--my lord bono--my
assss!!!! ;-D))))

melinda

>myspace.com/jokerjonchapman

>myspace.com/thehippriests

>From: "melinda grant" <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: [kj] FW: Re: good idears 4-- KJ logo

>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:30:51 +0100

> > >From: "Darth E. Vader" <crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk>

> > >band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

> > >To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

> > ><gathering at misera.net>

> > >Subject: Re: [kj] KJ logo

> > >Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:20:28 +0100 (BST)

> >darth ect came up with a brain wave by suggesting.........

> > >"You should maybe consider donating some T-Shirts to

> > >the homeless so that the

>streets will be full of KJ

> > >logos when the next end of the world hits!"

> >what a brilliant idear ;-D and you could even stretch the offer out to

> >universitys/halls of students residence globally,for even more effect and

> >numbers!!!

> >melinda ps chuck a few hundred at the u.k./u.s.a-- armed forces as well

>just

> >for good measure ;-/

>NYC.

>fuck people

>remembers!) In any event, one of the images --

>terms of `Joke logos, I still quite like the

> > >Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine

> > >http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

> > >Look at

>grafitti scrawled on the wall:

> > >Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...

> > >But what the HELL?

> > >They talk to God!

> > >New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out

> > >more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

> > >http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk

> >Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic

>prizes.

> >http://www.theconspiracygame.co.uk/

>Get Hotmail, News, Sport and Entertainment from MSN on your mobile.

Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today!
http://msnuk.match.com/