[kj] American Hardcore documentary posted on YouTube

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 20:01:24 EDT 2007

Artificial Peace were so great. Artificial Peace -- in the UN! And the
song "wasteland" on _Flex Your Hand_ is just great ... "Livvin' in
suburban wasteland..sterile walls stare down at me..." Amazing that the
drummer was Brendan Canty at that young of an age.

Thanks to the magic of Soulseek I found all the Artificial Peace demos
which I don't even think have a proper LP or CD release yet...?

-Oliver