[kj] American Hardcore documentary posted on YouTube

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 19:34:38 EDT 2007

I only saw GI in 83' and they were great. We talked with Tom and Marc after
the show has Stabb slept in a car. Pretty cool guys.

I used to write Steve from Marginal Man and he was really cool with sending
me live Artificial Peace and Marginal Man demos. Too bad I missed them when
they played here in Summer of 84'.

I heard about that book and the gathering for it. Still have not seen it in
full yet. I have seen some of the pics online and looks cool.

~LB

In a message dated 3/27/2007 8:28:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,