[kj] OT: My Turn in Hell

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:42:44 EDT 2007

Hey Alex... tough situation to be in, buddy. I hope that all turns out to
the best, especially with you mother... hopefuly she'll be ok in no time.

About the cyber stalking and bad mouthing... well... I've been a victim
myself of such problem.
Google keeps up an online community called Orkut (www.orkut.com)... it's
kind of like myspace, but not focused on commercial connections or anything
like it...
I kept posting daily on a community and had several "foes" online... one
nice day one of them decided to clone my profile and pose as homossexual.
Not happy with one clone, he cloned me 5 or 7 times during more or less 6
months...

>From the very start all I did was warn my friends and totally ignore him...

after quite some time it worked, he lost interest in cloning me since I
never payed any attention to him and his mindless "fun".

Of course your situation is by far much more serious, but I guess that
trying to ignore this cunt as much as you can might frustrate him, thus he
might leave you the fuck alone.

best of luck!