[kj] OT: My Turn in Hell

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 23:06:21 EDT 2007

Wow, what a plate full of nothing but ... pure bullshit.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom and hope she pulls through okay. My mom
was recently diagnosed with a thoracic aortic aneurysm -- an enlarged
aorta -- could lead to all sorts f heart problems, failure, stroke,
congestive heart failure. She's a lifelong smoker. And isn't smoking. It
began as back pain, but that can indicate a tear or enlargement of the
valve. I hope your mom ends up okay. I wish I could give more advice,
but having a parent in such dire straits is something I'm not
experienced. Hopefully the procedure will come through with flying colors.

The guy harassing you and Vate sounds obnoxious as fuck -- pretty
unscrupulous and Machiavellian, just use whatever it takes to win.
Hopefully you can fend him off enough and ignore him 'til he goes away.
Sometimes that doesn't work with trolls. and by playing it the way he
is, I guess there is a chance there'd be capitulation. That would suck
for you personally as it might reflect in a really unfair way on your
reputation -- like a tacit admission or something -- but, fuck, if the
guy is full of shit, he is full of shit.

In the meantime, if you have any Valium or Xanax, maybe you should
engage in some mild dosage to stay on an even keel .... or, barring
that, periodic injections of Johnnie Walker? (Stay functional, though!)

And I swear if this list has to tolerate any more of your inflammatory
ANTI-HETEROSEXUAL REMARKS that will be the end of it! This is getting to
be such a problem these days, folks coming down on straights! (Err, jk
of course -- what an absurd accusation.)

My sympathies and I hope you keep us updated on how this pans out, if
you're able to.

Cheers and best wishes for your mom and you,

Oliver