[kj] KJ logo

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 06:16:58 EDT 2007

I received a KJ merchandise email from plastichead and I noticed a KJ logo that I have never seen before. It seems to be modelled on the flag of the Soviet Union. You can get it on a badge and it appears on the back of a t-shirt and... well... um - I quite like it.

That's all.

Oh - wait.

While I'm going on about inane KJ stuff - I've noticed that Jaz says the name of his band as "KILLINGjoke". Just like that - one word with the emphasis on the killing. I've always said the band's name as "killing JOKE".

I'll stop before I bore you all to death.