[kj] [RE] ot ..strange--very !!!

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 19:02:18 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/23/2007 6:27:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jagargal at lycos.com writes:

Strange indeed, even kind of worrying; but thinking with a cold mind: how
could those pictures harm you in any way?
There are some sick people around i know, but maybe he just liked you or
he's a friend of your very shy secret admirer... the strange thing is that he
ran instead of giving you an explanation, shyness maybe?.

Ask yourself if you have any enemies or people that my want to harm you in
any kind of way. If you don't, i don't think you have to worry about it.

At first I thought maybe the Feds but they go about things much more covert
then that...

Adam Helfer
President
Omkara World