[kj] grinderman

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 00:19:11 EST 2007

Alex, what I did was, I downloaded the album from soulseek... I always
do that... if I like it, I buy it, if I don't I simply delete it.
I gave it a spin and so far it didn't catch my ear, not at all... it
is always advisable to know something before you criticize or worship
it... my opinion so far is: if you compare the album to regular
mtv/radio/myspace crap, it is above average (still far from
brilliant), if you compare it to Nick's good old stuff and to the
expectations every new release by the man causes it is WAY below
average. Being above radio/mtv/myspace average, as we all know, means
absolutely NOTHING!

About his facial hair... well... the prize for music's greatest facial
hair still belongs to Neil Young (zz top comes second).

cheers

jr