[kj] grinderman

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 21:00:09 EST 2007

Fair enough, jr -- I respect your opinion. I'm still going to seek it
out, though. I can't NOT hear it at this point, after years of
supportive fandom for the man.

I do think his mustache is roundly ill-considered (and this coming
from me -- champion of facial hair). It just doesn't suit some people
is all.

Ale xin NYC