[kj] New Stooges

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:38:12 EST 2007

To be fair Albini was limited in time and resources on Murder Inc and the
first Pigface album (they ran out of money in the studio). As far as his
production it is either great or average. It depends on the band really. I
have some things he has done that is phenominal. And others it sounds like
a college project.