[kj] OT: New Bad Brains LP

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:28:31 EDT 2007

I heard it about a month back. It's good...not great. I think I need to
re-listen. They really haven't put out a horrible record. The one on
Hollywood, or whatever the Madonna label was called, was the weakest.
They have the same problem as the majority of the older, ground-breaking
bands. They have a mighty past to live up to.
I just hope they tour and keep it together to make it through all of the
cities this time.
It sounds like HR is being more reasonable these days. But if you've seen
their pics at the final days of CBGB's you might think otherwise. They are
so good live.

Chris

listening to the new Turbonegro