[kj] ot: good news!

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 15:01:53 EDT 2007

See what I mean!!!
-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Rob's Arse
Sent: 20 June 2007 09:48
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Cc: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] ot: good news!

I remember him on "the top 100 most hated people".

He was intereviewed and gave comments throughout like you do.

Then it came to something like No8 and the interviewer said

What have you got to say to those that voted for you?

Manning replied "get fucked"

What a superb answer!

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear