[kj] ot:ade..1 other thing

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:27:30 EDT 2007

ade--also,i dont give a toss where anyone is from,
germany..europe/asia/americas ect it makes no differance to me, i dont
judge people by the place they were born/country they were born in,thats
just bloody stupid.

two other gatheres--ralle/lennarka and me made comments on that blog,those
comments were refuring to the design, either answering comments--as in lens
case,or a comment and had no racist connection at all,ralle and len simply
ignored beddys racist comment about me,sticking to there comments about
treble cleff design. so i do not see ralle and lennark as racist ok,lets
make that clear,only debby aka jokerbiest,and its not like she gave me a
choice is it/well its up to her ok,but as i said b.4 i make no allowances
for a racist,none.

melinda