[kj] ot:ade.... good news!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:08:46 EDT 2007

as yOu asked ade--no not at all -- it had nothing to do with the fact that
debby aka jokerbiest is german ,it had everything to do with a comment debby
aka jokerbiest made about me on lennarks blog awhile back,that i discovered
by accident.

the comment made by debby/jokerbiest was.....

"glad you spelt colman the correct way,not the way OUR BLACK FRIEND spells
it" followed by a 3d laughing smily.

the COMMENT was in reply to a design done by len,that i think
debby/jokerbiest thought i would not get to read,as i was not on lennarks
blog list at that time....nothing wrong with the spell referance,i thought
that was funny,everything wrong with addressing me as--OUR BLACK FRIEND,why
you may ask ade--if a person knows someone by there name, and
debby/jokerbiest knowa my names--in my case--melinda or mel/ to address
me/or anyone by making referance to the colour of there skin,is clearly
RACIST,if she/or anyone else does not know a person personally or by there
name,its still offensive to address them in rgar manner,as there are
alternatives,then reducing it down to the colur of someones skin.

it is up to someone/anyone if they choose to be RACIST,i wont stop them,but
do not exspect me to make allowances for anyone with that type of out
look/thought pattern,as you are asking to much of me, and i will not !!

if ever i realise someone is racist,and they were giving the impression of
being somekind of friend to me,as debby was beforhand--by regularly eming me
at myspace,then not only is a person like that 2 faced, but also a racist,i
do not want to continue association with anyone like that it would be
impossible,i made myself clear by the reply to debbys comment on lens page..

ok,so ade--she may of not ment it like that,or could of been talking about
someone else--well she made absolutly no attemp to exsplain anything
eitherway after i discovered that comment refuring to me,how did i know it
refurred to me ade? 1 half months previously,me and len-- debby had a
joke over the spelling of colman,it was obvious, so it was obvious that
comment was directed at me,
i made my desigion based on what i discovered,i wont go back on that,and
why the hell should i--no.i dont want to know a racist,no matter how deeply
they are involved in that backward out look,i make no allowance. to
finish.........

i dont give a flying f.....ck what skin colour anyone is,or there sexual
oriantation,religion, or if they have a disability,i never would judge a
person by these things and i have never/would never ever/and never intend
to address anyone by ferering to them as--a white person-- irrespective if
i knew there names/personally,or not,i would not sink so low to insult them
like that..

melinda