[kj] ot: good news!

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 13:56:00 EDT 2007

I never saw him, but yeah, he had some funny jokes (e.g. the lottery one related by my Fat northern namesake).

And I gather that he told some racist jokes.  That's out of order, but in the scheme of crap things, it's hardly up there with Hitler writing Mein Kampf, is it?  We're certainly heard worse than racist jokes on this list.

Morally, I agree with Mik that it's sick to say that it's good news that anyone's dead.  Of course I'd struggle to keep to that in some examples, but not for someone who's just a comedian (even if you didn't like his jokes)...

Mind you, I doubt Manning himself would have been that offended! <grin>

Jamie