[kj] Blindness

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:47:18 EDT 2007

I don't remember "us" losing the right of protest.

I've witnessed firsthand the agitation the police themselves will use to
escalate a peaceful situation, so they can then "respond" to
"troublemakers". It's an old, old tactic. There are written rules of
engagement which are routinely ignored. That's not to say all protesters are
angels, but please apportion blame where it's due. Whoever was operating the
water cannon in question and whoever gave the order to use the water cannon
should certainly have their feet held to the fire, if not literally.

T.