[kj] FW: Re: Funny KJ tracks?

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:10:04 EDT 2007

So do you think we are evolving through memetics? Maybe we're losing natural
skills in doing so?
Whales can communicate from ocean to ocean, elephants talk in sub bass over
miles, there is no necessity for them to 'advance' in the same way as us. We
could be losing some very important skills, like knowing how to find water.
Once our technology has gone, so has our knowledge, and we're back to square
one.