[kj] Funny KJ tracks?

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 31 14:14:01 EDT 2007

Yes. I play it about once a year, always believing that I've been
harsh on it and it can't be as bad as I've previously thought. It also
irks me that there is a CD lying around with KJ's name on it that I never listen to.

But ...oh dear. It IS always as shit as I'd thought it was. A giant,
steaming pile of ordure. It doesn't even make me laugh, just depressed.
Still, that year mark is coming up soon.
I'll give it another go, as usual.

Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net> wrote:And speaking of de-Eighties-ing OTG and redoing the bass and drums, does
anyone ever go a while and then stick OTG back in, hoping it will be
sound different like a movie with a new ending? No? Oh...um...me neither.