[kj] Funny KJ tracks?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jul 29 21:05:59 EDT 2007

No I just remember Tinny saying he was heading over to Amsterdam, and I
know the stoned are easy targets to crack up so I thought I'd give it a
try...don't worry I'm not giving up the day job for the stand up circuit
yet ;p

Hey question, can anyone point out any intentionally or unintentionally
funny KJ tracks? Me and my little brother used to crack up at all the
hacks and coughs and mumbles in Labyrinth:

"Some born again idiot tracks me down and I couldn't escape *AKKH!!*"

Humour is one of the reasons I really like Zappa, music needs more of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhVWJgIzftE

"Ours goes to 11"