[kj] ChangeTin, change

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Fri Jul 27 10:43:43 EDT 2007

If you are a knowledgeable driver, then you will know what turnings off lead where and you will know what turnings off to avoid , now we have Sat Nav, this is so much easier than before when we just had A-Z's . And dont listen to your passenger , unless they are trustworthy , because they wont have to deal with the consequences of life in a cul de sac

Message Received: Jul 27 2007, 03:34 PM