[kj] FW: Re: who hates the simpsons.....

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 09:12:43 EDT 2007

Simpsons stopped being so vital a great while ago, it seems. I like
Family Guy, but it never occurs to me to watch it. I stopped caring
about South Park in about 1998. Too low-com-denom for me. I need
something more than poop jokes to stay interested.

I'm a big fan of the "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" and "Harvey Birdman
Attorney at Law" when it comes to satirical/surreal cartoons -- but I
haven't had the time to watch any of that stuff in eons.

Alas...being a grown up is boring.

Alex in NYC