[kj] FW: Re: who hates the simpsons.....

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:08:19 EDT 2007

For a while I thought that but this last season stunk. Same old jokes,
scenarios and shock value. Oh and how many times are they going to attempt
to push the old man pervert schtick. If next season doesn't pick up I'm
out. I'll watch it when I can't find the remote (similar scenario with
American Dad)