[kj] ChangeTin, change

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Thu Jul 26 19:01:04 EDT 2007

OK. Oliver. You have no reply to my previous points , its safe to say that you were on fact incorrect in what you said , but lets move on : You did also previously state that :
"Gradually the foreign diplomats realized Americans distrusted foreign representatives who showed up to meetings in turbans, so they began to wear Western style business suits, to look better to Americans"

Thats quite a bold statement to make Oliver , implying that foreign diplomats needed to remove Religious clothes in order to appease the Americans , OK you made a bold statement , now can you back it up with names? If you cant and you just made it up, please just say so now, rather than dig yourself into an even deeper hole . So name the foreign diplomats who had to refrain from wearing turbans in order to appease the Americans . No bullshit, just give me names.

Message Received: Jul 26 2007, 11:01 PM