[kj] ChangeTin, change

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Thu Jul 26 17:41:18 EDT 2007

Once again Oliver , you are avoiding the question by giving an answer to different question to the one that was asked. Did you do this and hope that no one would notice? You previously made this statement :
"WMDs include more than nukes. WMDs are weapons that cause massive destruction, and including plenty of things besides nuclear devices. The US knows of plenty of countries that defy the UN and who have these."

Now could you please substantiate your claims ? Could you name the countries that have non nuclear WMD's? Could you name the countries and what non nuke WBD.s that the posses?

Message Received: Jul 26 2007, 10:05 PM