[kj] FW: ot oliver

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 15:59:37 EDT 2007

Thanks, Melinda -- you're like the sweetest person on this list. I'm
sorry Mr. Black has to be on it with you. He's probably dreaming up a
new good reason for the US to go to war that has nothing to do with the
reasons actually given by those in power -- you know, aggro computer
warrior stuff. I notice he isn't posting from the battefields in Iraq
and I dunno why. Must have a bad coccyx/ass bone, like Rush Limbaugh
(reason Limbaugh gave for exempting self from Vietnam draft).

No response from Plastic Head, not that I'd expect it. Part of the
reason is the weak currency in the US vs. the Europeans' currency -- but
still. I could make my own KJ pope shirt on Cafe Press for about $23,
not a bad idea, actually. :)

-Oliver