[kj] FW: ot oliver

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:40:26 EDT 2007

was your post to plasticheads,concerning the pope k.j tee shirt ect(
caused alot of controversy at the time...thats was the point really...),did
you get any joy with what you suggested to plasticheads? response? if not,em
them directly,well you proberly did that,your not stupid ;-)

good luck with it,if all else fails,you could always ask fats to do you a
transfer,as in those do it your self designs,then iron on the design to a
cotton tee-shirt(like in the old days),it might look amaurtish,but its
better than nothing at all------fats is in the rag trade,ask him if hes got
any idears,and at better value also..........