[kj] OT : birth of my daughter

Bob Barathy b-barathy at btconnect.com
Thu Jul 26 06:57:17 EDT 2007

I have a svenny hood too! but I have some cream for it now

Bob :-)

;-)
that's not the reason why my local friends call me "ze king",
you have to see it in the world of king arthur, knights, castlles, etc
not only we have a king, a queen (my girlfriend) but also a first knight,
lady chatterly (!), black knight, young ivanhoe, svenny hood etc
we call ourselves the "knights of the round barchair"
so i don't have to explain we like to drink a lot of beer when we meet ;-)

greetz,
ZK