[kj] OT : birth of my daughter

ze king zeking_33 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 06:47:55 EDT 2007

;-)
that's not the reason why my local friends call me "ze king",
you have to see it in the world of king arthur, knights, castlles, etc
not only we have a king, a queen (my girlfriend) but also a first knight, lady chatterly (!), black knight, young ivanhoe, svenny hood etc
we call ourselves the "knights of the round barchair"
so i don't have to explain we like to drink a lot of beer when we meet ;-)
greetz,
ZK

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:43:10 +0100From: fatpotanga at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT : birth of my daughter
Ahh – lovelyThanks for sharing.Also good to see a photo of ‘Ze King’, although if you don’t mind me saying so, you look nothing like Elvis=:¬)