[kj] KJ "Love Like Blood" video for d/l

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 22:29:14 EDT 2007

Yes -- I wear a jaunty bowler, too.

Honestly, I keep the "B." on there at the beginning because I email my
family from this email addy, and they know me by my first name, which is
Brian.

However, all my friends, girlfriend, and everyone else calls me Oliver.
And Oliver is a name, by the way, that has shown a dramatic comeback in
recent years in popularity! (There's some chart that measures this --
for a long time it was like in the bottom one hundred of men's names,
but in recent years has begun spiking back up the charts). Another name,
oddly, that has become more and more popular in recent years is ... Ivan.

Dunno why,

-Oliver

>>> http://www.youtube-d.com/

>>> very easy to use, copy and paste and video is yours, great along with a

>>> converter, to put on iPods for our viewing pleasure or just watch on

>>> your PC

>>> dub