[kj] KJ "Love Like Blood" video for d/l

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jul 24 20:20:22 EDT 2007

Olly I want to make a cheeky observation about the way you write your
name...to me it harks back to the early / mid 20th century, names like L.
Ron Hubbard (don't worry I'm not accusing you of scientology :), J. Edgar
Hoover etc. What gives? Were you born in 1898? Do you talk like this:

*Nasal voice*

"Meh, you can't make me copper, see!"

I'll have to shake the mental picture of you as an centenarian
scientologist ex-newspaper magnate from 1920s New York...unless of course
you ARE...

B. Michael Quinn

;p

Olly can I ask a cheeky question (no relation to any posts btw)

Why B. Oliver Sheppard? Were you born in 1897? Are you a scientologist?
Trying to get published in something high-brow? First name Bertram,
Bartholomew, or Bamber?

I thought that convention went out with L. Ron Hubbard and J. Edgar Hoover
etc. Do you talk like this as well:

"Meh, you can't make me copper, see!"

B. Michael Quinn

*cheeky grin*