[kj] OT: Alexinnyc's job

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 15:16:55 EDT 2007

Good luck!

Maybe FOX, as part of the US govt's right wing surveillance apparatus,
monitors my communications, and saw you needed work, so they thought,
hey, we'll co-opt this guy, send him back to the KJ list after he's on
our payroll, and then he'll infiltrate all the radicals there.

Oh wait, this list was filled with people who thought Bernard Manning
was great and lamented his passing, who think that Greenpeace is
outlawing vinyl records for them, PC fascists wanna ruin all their fun,
and the war in Iraq is 100% justified -- so scratch that.

Seriously, though -- good luck! ;)

-Oliver