[kj] OT: Alexinnyc's job

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 14:17:09 EDT 2007

Alexander Smith wrote:

> No sooner had I mentioned to Oliver that Fox never got in touch with

> me....I got a call from Fox News Online. I have an interview with them

> tomorrow.

Wow, that just shows you Fox really *does* have too much media control.
Bwahahaha... First interview question will be, "Now what's this about
you telling Gatherer's we never call?"

Seriously, good luck Alex. Looking forward to the Death Star report
("Then they showed me the room where they monitor fan lists for aging
post-punk bands...")

Jiri