[kj] I'm baaaaaaaaack...

william carter williamcarter55 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 15:44:16 EDT 2007

Yep...after a long hiatus, I've decided to come back to the Gathering. Some of the old-schoolers should remember me... Marc, Andy, Andy in NYC..etc.. Since leaving in 2002, i've become a Special Education high school teacher.. Of course, sometimes the kids ask me what my favorite band is...I'll mention "Killing Joke" and the response is always the same.... "Who!?"

. I love "Hosannas" so much..easily one of my favorite KJ albums!

So how are things around here?

-Bill