[kj] Chop Chop/We Have Joy 7"

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 16 00:35:47 EDT 2007

does he collect vinyl too ? :D

oh the guy behind the counter @ vinyl revival played me the latest
Dirtbombs album with Troy "democracy tour" Gregory on Bass
its genius i tell you!
its got a wierd title like : you've got to have your own style (?)
but disc 2 is all radical cover versions they turn an esg song into a hard
rock track etc
will def pick up a copy

we actually went to manc to bootleg some rare pistols footage beeing shown
at a festival but got the times wrong, but a cool day was still had