[kj] back to woik!!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 18:29:21 EDT 2007

just take the bloody job alex,and stop winging about it all,there are alot
of people around the world who are unemployed and living on bread line,there
piss poor and would love your opportunitys,so stop umming and aring,take
it,use it and you can always move on to something else in future once your
back into the swing of things,bloody hek,really,i must say,the way your
going on,one would think you had been out of a job for years,scrapping a
living washing car window screens,or selling flowers by the highways--like
some poor sods from eastern europe have to/plus other places around the
world--like brazil/ india,and yes u.s.a they,these people, have to do
this,just to put a meal on table at end of day--they have kids to feed as
well btw,there situation is real life hard core,there chances of bettering
there situations are few,count your blessings,you are lucky in comparision
to so many familys struggling around the world....

your out of work a few weeks, not a few months or even years,what a lot of
fuss you are making over it all ;-/ stop worrying abnd take the
opportunity ok.

melinda