[kj] OT:

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 21:04:28 EDT 2007

We have plenty fukwits over here, so the level of idiocy is sadly not very
exclusive - your verage chav wouldn't have a 4kin clue where Iran is, let
alone spell it. Certainly 'round these parts anyway. I've think I've learnt
more about geography since 9/11 than I paid attention to at school!

Actually, since I tipped into my 30's, I've been like sponge, which is
encouraging! Is it a 30's thing?

gAPE.