[kj] To Swim and to Swim

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 09:12:58 EDT 2007

I once bumped into Malka Spigel the only time I have
ever been to Wimbledon... I'd just been to All
Tomorow's Parties and we decided to stop there for a
drink so that a friend could visit some place he used
to work.

--- Rob Horan <Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk> wrote:

> 'I met Jobson in my street a while back...'

> When I moved to London in 85 I worked as a waiter in

> a restaurant on

> Kensington High Street, it was popular with celebs

> (I served Jagger,

> Cleese, George Michael amongst others)and I'd been

> there only a short

> while when Jobson and a mate came in, the maitre d'

> (for want of a

> better word, she was a spiky haired sweetie who knew

> everybody) grabbed

> me and said in front of them 'look after Richard

> will you', I blurted

> out 'aah, my first star!' and he gave me a look of

> DEATH which is still

> clear after 22 years...I was so embarrassed as to me

> he was far more

> interesting than the others...haha

INTERZONE
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

RTX, Kristin Hersh, Githead, Shellac, Michael Gira & the Dirty Three interviewed here:
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com

Polysics interviewed here:
http://www.cultcargo.net