[kj] the Skids!

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 08:26:23 EDT 2007

It's because he's always worried Skids fans are gonna make him shout Albert
Tatlock, do high-kicks, put there arms round him singing AHOY AHOY.etcetc.
Nah, 1985 was probably the start of his descent into being a total stuck-up
wanker (ok, some may say it was earlier! and they may be right!). He
really rubbished the Skids for a long time, which was another thing that
made the gig so great... he's finally come round to realise they were
fucking excellent!

He did make a point of saying these gigs were the only ones they were gonna
do... seems like they aren't getting tempted by "the circuit", but of
course I've heard that plenty times before! What a gig though!

Dave in Edinburgh

PS. Actually, he scowled at me when I met him in my street... but I
actually WAS gonna make him shout Albert Tatlock etc so he was right to.