[kj] Transmission redux

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Mon Jan 29 12:58:15 EST 2007

I know what you mean. It doesn't FORCE you to listen perhaps because the structure is quite loose. I find that vocals do help you pin down certain reference points like "here comes the bridge, here comes the chorus" etc.

For me, it's my favorite off shoot project because I don't care much for Chris Connelly's vocals.

Looking forward to seeing it live on 16th Feb though. Hope you've all got your tickets. Fat Potanga and I have been roped in as roadies for the day!

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

--- Partyslammer at socal.rr.com wrote:

For the
most part, it's not "rawk n' roll" but it does have it's place in my cd
player, mostly as background music when I'm working or painting.