[kj] The Pandemonium Book for FREE

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 00:44:07 EST 2007

A great read indeed. Although this material would make a pretty thin book, it includes a lot of great insights into the goings-on of KJ. I have to say that Atkins does not come across as the complete c*nt I thought he was (and this is also backed up by comments from some of the other interviewees).

James Osborne <james_social at circlewithadot.net> wrote:

ROTFL. Jaz is too crazy. Also, the story about him splitting and Chris
Connelly possibly replacing him on the rest of the Extremities tour was
pretty interesting to read as well. Man.....good fucking read here.