[kj] The Pandemonium Book for FREE

James Osborne james_social at circlewithadot.net
Wed Jan 24 00:09:40 EST 2007

Whew, this has to be some of the funniest shit I have ever read. My
favorite line so far:

Troy Gregory just meeting Jaz Coleman, very sick...Jaz is weirded out
about a "yank" joining the band, and upon seeing Troy he says,

"DRINK SOME MORE WINE! YOU'VE GOT TO BE ALIVE TO BE IN KILLING JOKE!
IT'S ALL ABOUT DRINKING WINE AND HAVING A SPLIFF AND HAVING A GOOD TIME,
MATE!"

ROTFL. Jaz is too crazy. Also, the story about him splitting and Chris
Connelly possibly replacing him on the rest of the Extremities tour was
pretty interesting to read as well. Man.....good fucking read here.