[kj] Operation Exodus

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 09:53:44 EST 2007

In a scheme to cancel the problem of the US economy,
conquer the Axis of Evil and make a few well deserved
cents from stealing oil, King George II has revealed
plans for a cunning new crusade.

With a little help from his good friend God, George
will part the Atlantic Ocean and the entire population
of the USA will march as one behind him to occupy the
Fertile Crescent of Iraq, spreading democracy and
freedom amongst the friendly fish and octopi they meet
along the way.

"I know the human being and the fish can coexist
peacefully."

The president couldn't be contacted at his Texas
Ranch, where he is on holiday as usual, however his
virgin mother Barbara told us, "Georgie is out walking
his pet goat Judas, but I can tell you if it was good
enough for Moses and the Israelites in the Bible then
its good enough for Americans in the 21st Century!"

MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU!

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!