[kj] OT Weather/birds

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 21 21:11:29 EST 2007

"I'm standing in the mud, half naked - grumpily trying to squeeze urine out of the pup's bladder"

Thanks - I'm going to have weird dreams tonight.

jo <jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk> wrote:

You've tempted me to border on waxing lyrically Mel.
I adore the sound of the Robin singing into the darkness when I let the dogs out to toilet during the early hours and I'm standing in the mud, half naked - grumpily trying to squeeze urine out of the pup's bladder And that Robin is so enthusiastically and raucously Bob, Bob Bobbing away; it puts me to shame. It never sings about climate change. Life's just an egg too short.