[kj] OT Weather/birds

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 21 18:29:54 EST 2007

> next time perhaps the topic should be "how many different types of birds are

> there?" ;-)

> 1.. owl-- for starters.....................

You've tempted me to border on waxing lyrically Mel.
I adore the sound of the Robin singing into the darkness when I let the dogs out to toilet during the early hours and I'm standing in the mud, half naked - grumpily trying to squeeze urine out of the pup's bladder And that Robin is so enthusiastically and raucously Bob, Bob Bobbing away; it puts me to shame. It never sings about climate change. Life's just an egg too short.